Saturday, April 6, 2013

Magnet Boards

I found these three junky frames from the 80's and new I had to help them.
First I obviously took the glass off and spray painted them these fun colors.
Then I painted several coats of magnetic paint on the glass. It comes in black only.
note: you can actually paint over the magnetic paint with any color, but I left it black.
Then reattach the frame and coat it with a quick spray of poly.
Here's the before and after of the frame up close. Doesn't it have nice detail?!
And it can be hung horizontally or vertically. 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, looks cool.Are those magnetic push pins holding up the photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, they look like push pins but have magnets instead. They come in all kinds of colors too!

      Delete

Leave a comment for Sophisticated Junk Pile...

Pin It Button
Pin It button on image hover