Friday, February 8, 2013

Living Room Set; Sofa Table, End Tables, Coffee Table

 This is my all time favorite primer. But you need to be careful with the kind of brush you use to apply it. Use a bristle brush if you don't mind paint lines, a foam brush for smoother lines, and a foam roller is best if you have a large surface area. I use these cheap bristle brushes because this primer is oil based, therefor not easy to clean, in fact, I don't even bother. I just toss them when I'm done, which is why I like to get all my priming done at the same time, with one brush.
By the way, basic enamel paint can easily be washed off your brushes with soap and water (as long as it hasn't dried). 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Sophisticated Junk Pile...

Pin It Button
Pin It button on image hover