Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chevron Dining Set

I found a dining table just like this one below and wanted to paint a dull, gray pattern on the top. I wanted it gray, because I thought if I paint a bright colored pattern on top it may be a bit overwhelming to the eyes. And gray by itself is just too boring, so a dull gray pattern seemed perfect. I saved the fun, bright color for the legs.

I decided on a two-toned chevron pattern. I painted the light gray first, then taped it off to add the dark gray over it.
I found four chairs with nice design style and painted them to match.
 And last, but not least, I found an old, long piano bench and made it cute to add to the dining set.
And there you have it! A new stylish dining set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Sophisticated Junk Pile...

Pin It Button
Pin It button on image hover